What to Do in Downers Grove, Illinois in 24 Hours?
If you are planning a trip to Downers Grove, Illinois, as you probably already know, Downers Grove is located just 17 miles west of Chicago. It has 55,000 people living there, and it is a very desirable suburb to live in with lots of family-friendly things.
So, if you're wondering what to do in Downers Grove, Illinois, check out the following suggestions:
1. Start your day with a cup of coffee at Bean and Leaf Coffee House. The coffee is excellent, and the atmosphere is lovely as well.
2. Next, visit Casey's General Store; it is a convenience store and deli combination. They have lots of fresh bread, salads, hot food, and drinks.
3. Couple of stops later, visit Starbucks; we all can't go to Bean and Leaf coffee house daily.
4. It is time to go shopping at MarketPlace; they have over 100 stores, including the first Costco store in Illinois. This is an excellent choice for all shoppers.
5. After visiting Woodfield Mall, it used to be the largest mall in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records, but now it is the third-largest mall in America. You can spend a whole day at the mall and keep going from one end to another end.
6. Stop by Bayless Place for some dinner. It is a place where you will feel right at home, as they treat their guests like family members.
7. If you still have time to spare, stop by Woodman's Food Market. It is a grocery store where you get the product of your choice at a reasonable price.
8. For dessert, visit Dairy Queen or Frostop Drive-In Restaurant. Both places offer excellent desserts.
9. For drinks, visit The Chipp Inn; they have great beers and tasty food. They are known to host some fun events as well.
10. To wrap up your day, visit Vernon Area Public Library, it has nine branches in Downers Grove, and they are full of significant collections that you will love to read.
Whether you're traveling to Downers Grove for business, pleasure, or a mix of both, we hope these ideas will help make your visit as enjoyable and productive as possible.